Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ms Nor's complaint



Saya ingin berkongsi maklum balas yang telah saya terima dari En. Mani berkenaan aduan Ck. Nor. 

I would like to share this feedback which i have received from Mr. Mani regarding Ms. Nor's complaints. 


"Yes we carry out monthly or bi monthly washing of the car park, all levels, and i have specifically informed my cleaners to be careful and mindful of all vehicles while carrying out the process. I have also informed my staff to cleanse any cars affected by the cleaning process. For us to wait till vehicles are clear on levels due for cleaning would be impractical. I am aware of what had happened and i can assure that it will not happen again. I am always on site during working hours supervising all cleaning tasks and process. But I do admit i might have missed some cases. For this i would like to sincerely apologize and again assure that i will do my best to not let it happen again. As always i welcome any feedback that would help us step up our services to the community."

thank you. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment